Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finished Late

Well, this one is finished, but I didn't get it finalized until 4 hours after the deadline.....which is still sad honestly. However, I feel really good about this one. The professor commented about the left calf being off, but otherwise I got a B+ after being late. Not bad. But I love fabrics like this. The assignment reminds me of artists painting snow or even lemons. Most people think of a white sheet as being just white and black, or of a lemon  being yellow and black. The truth is, that sure white is used for the sheet, but I didn't use any black at all, only reds, browns, blues, greens, and yellows. Snow is the same. A lemon on the other hand...well, I'll post the lemon after this, and you can look and see for yourself if a lemon is just yellow....or also many colors. :D Enjoy everyone. Later.

No comments: