Saturday, March 21, 2009

Subtract


So, every week, an email comes in from Illustration Friday. Bringing illustrators together to show our work and skills, the email is based on a word or phrase. This time it was Subtract. Immediately I thought of a cliff side with a building on top that had been eaten away by the tide. The precarious effect seemed fun, so I did it. It is fairly simple in execution. Lately, I have wanted to have more color and a brighter influence to my work. I still have a lot to learn, but this was fun, and has a look unlike what I have done before...except maybe my Wizard of OZ piece. Anyway, enjoy. I haven't posted any art for while, so this should set me back on track...I hope. And otherwise, visit Illustration Friday to see this as soon as I get it posted. Thanks

2 comments:

Audrey Fry said...

I like the colors! I should really start doing more Illustration Friday stuff again too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.