Monday, December 17, 2007

Sketch 10


These of course do not take a month to do. I do get around to doing one about every month though. Again, they are only about 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches in size (not 4x6 like I guessed), so do not consider them as large serious works. I find that I can easily do them nearly anywhere and at anytime. They are great for keeping my talent and imagination alive in a busy and interrupting life. I have considered painting them, or even rendering them larger, but that will need to wait. Comments are always welcome, and thank you for viewing my work.

2 comments:

Audrey Fry said...

You do some of the coolest drawings! I really like this one, how you do rocks and the wall designs is really interesting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.