Friday, July 25, 2008

Wings

This is interesting. My wife has been an avid reader of the "Twilight" series, and has read some it them to me. Not that this looks like "hey a vampire!" or anything, but well, that's why I'm weird I guess...um, so yeah. I also have been toying with the idea of big white wolves (werewolves perhaps?) on each side of him as his subordinates, or maybe white tigers. Had I kept on at the pace I started with, I may have made it into the August 7th Exotique call for entries from Ballistic publishing. What an opportunity that would have been. Anyway, some more work I have been whittling away at. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Audrey Fry said...

dude, thats pretty sweet!
I really like how its coming along

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.