Monday, November 24, 2008

A better explanation

So, for anyone wanting some better details of what is going on, to avoid redundancy, look at my wife's blog http://williams-zoo.blogspot.com/ to see our current situation. Other than that, I am really stressed and upset most of the time. I really hate being sleepy all day long and missing the sunshine. My life feels really ridiculous right now, and I feel pretty depressed about it right now. I'm not quit sure what to hope for except what I know I want for my wife and kids to be provided with...which is my responsibility. I've been sick for about two weeks now to one extent or another, and I have some nervousness about work since the biggest shopping days of the year are coming, and Graveyard freight is going to be a monster, and the people I work with will also be edgy I imagine. As incredibly uncomfortable as I am, I plod on regardless. I know few people who are having it easy at this time in history, so I know I'm nothing special. I just worry that I will fail this test of my faith...I'm so far passed my limits, which I passed during the summer and went beyond months ago. Here is hoping I survive, that we all survive without losing our minds, or worse. Take care everyone...please take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.