Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Burn-out ?

I need a Eu-catastrophe...and for those of you who don't know what that is, go look up the word. In essence, the word is a description of the sudden turn of events in a story to good. The opposite of Catastrophe then. Because catastrophe is that sudden turn of events to evil...or simply to great sorrow and unhappiness. Both extremes are part of long planning which are in motion all around us. Many things are in place from outside our view to bring both to our door. Choice is a pivotal element on our part as well. Attitude also. But regarding this eu-catastrophe, I would be well pleased to meet with victory my battles that seem worn down to a doomed defeat. It may be easier understood in the sense, that in life we meet with wounds. And thus we need healing. Healing is not a delusional idea in life, yet events, systems, ideas, plans, and otherwise would pose it as a foolish idea. Defeat is not the TRUTH...save it would make truth an engine for our destruction. TRUTH is Light, and Light is healing.

Some Joy and Happiness would be welcome. Breaking my familiarity with the opposite would be nice...because I have been cynical for far too long. I wish everyone the best. Victory may come out of apparent defeat. Hold on, and pray a little longer. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I wish I had the gift of gab as you do. God bless you and keep up the good work.