Friday, October 22, 2010

Module 6

By now you all should know that I am in school again. My masters degree is in illustration as it was for my bachelors degree. I am currently in a painting class called 'situation and environment'. Which is a great class. This post is for the 6th module or assignment. I have been about 2 weeks late as of the last two weeks. Getting the loan money it, paying bills that were 3 months due in some cases, and signing a new 3 month lease (EXPENSIVE) and otherwise expanding my office to accommodate more of a studio capability. That means expanding so it fits more than just my computer work. Plus I really like having floor space to breathe in. Anyway, here is the assignment which emphasized fabric and fur. Enjoy, later.

3 comments:

V said...

Shawn, don't know if you remember me, Vanessa, we had drafting together and then worked at the college together. I came across your blog somehow and am so amazed at your talent (still - as always). Glad to see you're still at it and hope all is well with you!!

Sam Dell said...

Hey Shawn. Nice stuff man. Just droppin bye to say hi and here is a link to my stuff- mostly experimenting with what I can do digitally

http://samdellart.blogspot.com/

come stop bye and check out illustrators collective con blog as well. Couple people that I keep in touch with at the school send stuff their for critique. If you like it I will talk with one of the guys and see if you can post as well.

Shelley Whiting said...

I love that portrait. It has a lot of personality and heart.